Thursday, November 12, 2009

PWWWMTW list - 11/12/09

List is early this week due to a Thurs night Bears/Niners game. So let's get on with it.

Megatron: You're on the list until you prove you deserve to be taken off.

Vernon Davis: I don't know why, but I feel like this is the week Vernon Davis does his best "Vernon Davis" impression, instead of the "Owen Daniels" impression he has been enacting the past few weeks.

Joe Flacco: Cleveland--especially Quinn--will be fired up to play on a Monday night, and Ray Rice will simply run the ball every single play.

Matt Forte: You, sir, are the new Star Wars movies of NFL running backs this year. Tons of promise. Proven goodness in the past. Total suckitude now.

Ahmad Bradshaw: Aha! Thought you were safe, didn't you? Just because you're on a bye, doesn't mean you can't still let me down somehow.

Jamaal "I'm not Larry Johnson" Charles: Two first names--can't trust him.

John Carney: I know, I know, he's a kicker. Who cares, right? Well, I will probably need a big game from the ageless Carney, and since he plays the St Louis Lambs, he'll have a mere 8 pts (all XPs, of course)

Broncos D/ST: Against all odds, this is the week Jason Campbell remembers he's an NFL quarterback and awakens his inner Sonny Jurgensen.

Neil Rackers: Just added you as a bye week fill-in. Now you will promptly miss 3 field goals.

Nate Burleson: I just don't like you.

Shonn Greene: Just because I'm starting you over Cutback Suarez. I don't expect a Chris Johnson, 220-something yd game, but 12 pts would be nice. Sadly, I think it's too much to ask.

Kevin "Cutback Suarez" Smith: Plays the Williams Wall and Jared "The Mad Lumberjack" Allen (good nickname, eh?)

And a new feature, some sleepers! Yeah!

Brent Celek: But just because I still can't figure out how to pronounce his name.

Sidney Rice, Visanthe Shiancoe: Both will get a bunch of yds and a TD. And I think one of those TDs will be on a pass FROM Adrian Peterson.

MJD, MSW: Hyphenated names are the rage right now.

Anquan Boldin: 120 yds and a TD. That's right, you heard me.

Zach Miller: Because he's the ONLY receiving "threat" on the Raiders (mostly because JaMarcus can't throw it farther than 5 yds with any sort of accuracy)

Later.

No comments: